During the growth and development of crops, nitrogen fertilizer, phosphate fertilizer, and potassium fertilizer are the three essential nutrients for plants. Do you really understand the large number of elements?
The main functions of nitrogen fertilizer are as follows:
1. Nitrogen is the constituent element of chlorophyll, so when nitrogen fertilizer is lacking, most of the crops show chlorosis of leaves.
2. Nitrogen is also a constituent element of plant protein and nucleic acid. Plants have life only with it. However, the more nitrogen is not the better, too much nitrogen will form more carbohydrates, and then increase the protein, and more protein will make the crop cell wall thinner, the leaves will be soft, juicy, and plump.
I don’t know if you have paid attention to it. You will find that if you use a lot of nitrogen fertilizer in the cotton field, it is more susceptible to pests. This is mainly because the use of nitrogen fertilizer will cause the leaves to be fresh and tender, and the pests often like to suck crops. The tender and juicy part. Therefore, farmers must pay attention when managing cotton fields.
At present, the country is actually actively promoting soil testing and formula fertilization, which has changed the traditional fertilization concept of farmers, increased the efficiency of the use of fertilizer by the soil, and effectively reduced the production cost of crops. Farmer friends can scientifically and reasonably choose the appropriate amount of fertilizer based on the results of the soil testing formula, so as to avoid excessive application of nitrogen fertilizer, which will lead to prosperous growth.
In fact, the main function of nitrogen fertilizer is to make things grow and grow leaves.
The main functions of phosphate fertilizer are as follows:
1. Phosphorus is an important element that composes the cell nucleus and protoplasm, and is a component of nucleic acids and nucleotides. Phospholipids, enzymes and plants in crops all contain phosphorus. Phosphorus participates in the formation of biofilms and carbohydrates, the synthesis, decomposition and operation of nitrogen-containing substances and fats and other metabolic processes. It is an essential nutrient for the growth and development of crops.
2. Phosphorus is also an important part of plant nuclear protein. It is mainly distributed in the vigorous growth positions of small leaves, sprouts, root tips, etc., and is responsible for cell proliferation and genetic variation.
This is why it is recommended that you apply the base fertilizer in autumn. Many farmers do not use the base fertilizer. Sometimes the cotton seedlings are not strong in the seedling stage, and it may be lack of phosphorus.
3. Since the phospholipids in phosphorus can form a cell membrane structure with proteins, it is equivalent to a protective film, which can enhance the resistance of crops, so if there is sufficient phosphate fertilizer, crop diseases will be less.
4. We all know that if the seed quality is good, it will be beneficial to the formation of later yield. Phytogen is the storage form of phosphorus in seeds. When the phytogen content is high, the quality of the seeds is better. Many farmers will find that there are a lot of cotton bolls in their fields, but the yield is not high. It is probably due to insufficient use of phosphate fertilizers, which leads to less phytochemicals, which affects the accumulation of starch in the later stage of cotton, which in turn affects the yield.
In fact, the main function of phosphate fertilizer can promote the differentiation of flower buds and flowering and fruiting of crops. The simple point is mainly for cotton bolls.
The specific functions of potash fertilizer are as follows:
1. Potassium participates in the activities of various enzymes in plants and affects the transportation of substances in plants. The more important function of potassium fertilizer is to transmit. All the nutrients are absorbed by plants from the soil. If there is no potassium, then the rate at which plants absorb nutrients will slow down. It's like we walk on our legs without potassium, and we ride in a car with potash.
2. Potassium can promote the synthesis of starch and sugar. Sufficient potassium is conducive to photosynthesis of crops, and can promote the increase of starch and sugar content. This is why melons and fruits have more potassium fertilizers, which will be sweeter.
3. Potassium fertilizer can increase the synthesis of oil and protein, which is conducive to the fullness of cotton seeds, and the full yield of cotton seeds will be better.
4. Potassium can thicken the cell walls of crops and increase the stress resistance of crops. For example, compared with the mainland in Xinjiang, the walls of houses are thicker, so that they can withstand the cold winter better.
5. Potassium can adjust the osmotic pressure of the cytoplasm, control the opening and closing of the stomata of the leaves, and reduce unnecessary water loss.
Next, I recommend a water-soluble fertilizer package that is rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, which is suitable for the whole growth period of crops, and provides nutrients for the crops to grow in a balanced manner.
Macro-element water-soluble fertilizer——Qingdao Jiaoma Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
10kgX2 bags/box, 10kgx100 bags/tray, 20kgx50 bags/tray
Hepai is formulated with high-quality raw materials and is a fully water-soluble fertilizer with high absorption. It is a nutritionally balanced formula. Except for the large and medium elements, all the metal trace elements contained are in the EDTA chelated state. It also contains highly active organic substances such as vitamins, algins, active enzymes and polysaccharides. It is suitable for the whole growth period of crops and provides nutrients for the crops to grow in a balanced manner.
1. Promote the expansion of crop fruits and improve the appearance and coloring of fruits;
2. Increase the fruiting degree and storage period of the fruit;
3. The product can be efficiently absorbed and used by crops;
4. Contains high-purity organic active substances to adjust the physiological balance of plants.
It is suitable for flushing, spraying, base application and topdressing of a variety of cash crops.
Flushing: The fertilizer solution is prepared according to the method used by farmers, and the dosage is 5-10 kg/mu (75-150 kg/ha) each time.
Drip irrigation, micro-sprinkler irrigation and infiltration irrigation: first prepare 10-20% mother liquor, and then irrigate with a final concentration of 0.05-0.2%.
Foliar spray: 800-1000 times spray with water, can be applied together with acid pesticides.
■When flushing and micro-irrigation, pay attention to avoid high-concentration fertilizer solution close to the main root, causing fertilizer damage. Once fertilizer damage occurs, immediately irrigate or rinse with clean water.
■Foliar spraying should be carried out after 4 o'clock in the afternoon on a sunny day and the whole day on a cloudy day. It should be avoided in extreme drought, rain, frost and climatic conditions and crops in full bloom.
■Store in a ventilated and dry place, and avoid the reach of children and livestock.